 Announcements / 454
453  |  455
Subject:
Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:09:12 GMT

An anonymous donor has given the Minifig Museum of Modern Art five magenta
goblets.  I have posted a picture of these goblets on the entry page to my
minifig art site.  To see these goblets, visit:
www.minifigmuseum.freeservers.com
The freeservers site seems to be loading slow these days so you may have to
wait 20 seconds to see the image.  I saved the image as a medium JPEG.
As far as I have researched, I can not find magenta goblets available in any
set including: Belville, Scala and Paradisa.  If you know what set these
goblets came from, please let me know.
To thank the donor for these bricks, the minifigs themselves are celebrating
by unveiling a new work titled, "Magenta Madness."

Note:  I am serious about the donation of these goblets.  I received a Lego
bag containing magenta goblets and a few orange and magenta bricks. The bricks
are all 1x6,8 etc. sizes that I can not find in any set.  I already own Mos
Espa Pod Race and a Halloween bucket...I don't remember seeing these bricks in
there. Thanks to whoever donated these bricks!

Ashley
(I will bring these items to the WAFOL/UtahLUG meeting this Friday)