 Organizations / United States / WAFOL / 17
Re: Rare Magenta Goblets donated to Minifig Museum of Art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:16:37 GMT

Ahhhh Thanks Susan, I might know a store that has a couple of these
still, Might be kind of nice to have for my wizard potions :)

Tamy

Susan Hoover wrote:

In lugnet.announce, Ashley Glennon wrote:

An anonymous donor has given the Minifig Museum of Modern Art five
magenta goblets.  I have posted a picture of these goblets on the
entry page to my minifig art site.  To see these goblets, visit:
www.minifigmuseum.freeservers.com
The freeservers site seems to be loading slow these days so you may
have to wait 20 seconds to see the image.  I saved the image as a
medium JPEG. As far as I have researched, I can not find magenta
goblets available in any set including: Belville, Scala and
Paradisa.  If you know what set these goblets came from, please let
me know. To thank the donor for these bricks, the minifigs
themselves are celebrating by unveiling a new work titled, "Magenta
Madness."

The first time I read this, those magenta goblets sounded familiar, but
I didn't bother to research it.  The other night, I came across a
magenta goblet in my collection.  Only because the goblet happened to
be in a tackle box that was next to some LEGO boxes was I able to
figure out where it came from.  I have several copies of <set:4151>,
the 5+ "girlie" tote pack from 1995.  This set has one magenta goblet
in it, along with magenta window frames and pink windows (no glass).

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX

--