 Announcements / 433
  "Just Build" at www.lego.com

I don't know how long this has been in place, but it's new to me. In the members area under "what's new," there is a live, on-screen brick builder app. It contains many of the elements seen in the LEGO Advent Calendar set. Drag and drop. Two-button (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

(...) oops! above should say: "No workie for Macs..." I tried this building thing, btw, under Virtual PC. Only has like 9 pieces. difficult working in the default point of view. slow. can't save your work, mainly frustrating. Has a cool model (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

(...) I think it's kinda cool. Fairly limited but I didn't spend a lot of time with it. Maybe there's more to come... The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another Brick Auction Why pay eBay? Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

Good, now I don't feel guilty about not furthering the development of my little brick building applet at: (URL) I wrote in a 30 fit of Java-programming months ago eric (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

(...) WOW! It works! It's actually usable -- right from the browser -- without any plugins or external apps. Say, if you're still planning on continuing development, a wish-list item I would suggest is being able to import LDraw DAT files. (Woo!) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

(...) Yep, works on the Mac as well. (...) No sound effects on the Mac. What is the sound ? Ray (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

Oh, Eric you are too much! This is fantastic. Thank you. -Suz. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Just Build" at www.lego.com

Todd, Gee... thanx for the compliments on my Java-Brix-Builder. I never thought to mention it earlier. I had originally programmed it to attract the attention of the folks who designed the legolandca.com website (they had been using some of my (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)