 Announcements / 4026 (-20)
  2009/2010 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) - Call for Nominations

Hi folks, it has passed another year since the last election of the LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) were held - and again the SteerCo missed the actual deadlines :-( Nominations are now open. All nominations must be received and recorded by (...) (15 years ago, 3-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  LETGUI new version 1.4.0.0

I have just uploaded a new version of LETGUI package, that contains the new tool Slicerpro (Version 1.1). You can download the updated package from (URL) (15 years ago, 1-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  New LDraw Tool for Parts author: SlicerPro

(2 URLs) SlicerPro> is not a professional version of some Slicer tool, but a much improved version of my older Projector tool! Not only does it project flat patterns onto 3D shapes, it also slices the pattern along the edges of the former, making (...) (15 years ago, 1-Nov-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  LEGO® Expects 50% Profit Growth in 2009: CEO

LEGO Expects 50% Profit Growth in 2009: LEGO CEO Published: Thursday, 29 Oct 2009 By: Reuters Danish toy company LEGO expects to post a 50% profit growth in 2009, CEO Jorgen Vig Knudstorp told CNBC, and he expects the growth momentum to continue in (...) (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Bricksmith 2.3

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 2.3> adds the following features: Configurable viewport arrangements Zoom to Fit Views stay scrolled to center as they change size Colors are more vivid It also fixes the following bugs: Reordering or copying steps no longer (...) (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  NALUG train show, 2009

I've just finished off web pages for NALUG's display at the 2009 Great Edmonton Train Show. We won first place this year - we had lots of action and trains. You can see the pictures here: (URL) website is slow, but most pages are not large, and I've (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc)

  L(EGO)Draw parts - 3rd batch

Hi folks, the LEGO Universe Team has shared another batch of part shapes with the community, with the purpose to make them fit for the LDraw Parts Tracker. This time things are a bit different. The package we've got contains also shapes which are (...) (15 years ago, 15-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LEGO Emoticon -- Invented. [ : : : : ]

The LEGO Emoticon: [::::] I came up with this for my badge at BrickCon09. Far as I can tell, I'm the first to use it, although it seems obvious in hindsight. Thought others might find it useful/fun. Enjoy! Rick Clark FUT lugnet.fun (15 years ago, 15-Oct-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun) !

  Walking Robot Competition Results

(...) We had several great entries for the Walking Robot competition at BrickCon. Third place: Bryan Bonahoom at 70.55 seconds Second place: Steve Putz at 39.54 seconds First place: Gus Jansson at 30.79 seconds As they've done for so many previous (...) (15 years ago, 7-Oct-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Updated Unofficial parts pack for LeoCAD

Following LeoCAD official parts update ((URL) here is an new version of my unofficial parts pack. It contains all LDraw unofficial parts available as of October 6, 2009. (URL) (15 years ago, 6-Oct-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Visual LDConfig.ldr

(URL) As I wanted to see the rendering of the new colors of LDConfig.ldr in various viewers, I created this (URL) MPD file>. It contains not only a brick palette with all colors, but each has a label attached showing its LDraw color. Special thanks (...) (15 years ago, 5-Oct-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

Because version 2.0.9 has had an serious error in parsing a file (blank lines in the data portion caused errors) I have decided to release a new version today. Also some new features are implemented. 1) If clipboard has text with less than 26 (...) (15 years ago, 4-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.9

I just uploaded a new version of DATHeader. 1) Philo claimed that there should be two values for decimal rounding. This is now implemented. 2) Il'dar was very satisfied with the new result window, but HollyWood did miss the detailed information on (...) (15 years ago, 3-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  A 'New' LUG is born : EuroLUG

All the information listed below was mention at the 'Skærbæk 2009' event over the weekend in Skærbæk Fritidscenter, Skærbæk, South Denmark. A new LUG is born... An European LEGO User Group : EuroLUG The Organization •EuroLUG is a European LEGO User (...) (15 years ago, 30-Sep-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.8

Just uploaded a new version. New in Version 2.0.8 (Released 27.09.2009) 1) Now detailed scan is disabled if any change has been made. (This was necessary, as detailed scan needs the line number.) 2) History Dialog made new. 3) If last line is only (...) (15 years ago, 27-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Cute GraphJam posting

This is cute: (URL) Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (15 years ago, 22-Sep-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2009

BrickCon 2009 will again have a Dirty Brickster on Saturday night. If you want to participate, you have to think ahead to wrap and bring something. If you've done it before: worth $10+ to an AFOL. No junk. Please wrap ahead of time. If you've never (...) (15 years ago, 21-Sep-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun) !

  Virtual Lego Room Tour at BrickCon 2009

After the success of the first Virtual Lego Room Tour at BrickFest 2009 we've decided to do it again at BrickCon. When LUGs have a meeting at a member's house, the one thing that everyone always wants to see is the owner's build area. A Lego Room, a (...) (15 years ago, 21-Sep-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.storage, lugnet.events) !

  MLCad.ini 2009-02 Update Now Available

Hi folks, I just updated the MLCad.ini file accordingly to the latest LDraw.org parts update 2009-02. The .ini file defines (among other things) the parts available in MLCad's minifigure generator. Download the file from my website: (URL) w. (15 years ago, 17-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Draft at BrickCon 2009

There will be a draft at BrickCon 2009. It is scheduled for 5:30pm Saturday. The draft set will be 5972 Space Truck Getaway. (URL) participant must bring one copy of the set to the draft, and no participant will be allowed to draft more than one (...) (15 years ago, 16-Sep-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact