 Announcements / 4015
4014  |  4016
Subject:
DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2009 08:26:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Because version 2.0.9 has had an serious error in parsing a file (blank lines in
the data portion caused errors) I have decided to release a new version today.

Also some new features are implemented.
1) If clipboard has text with less than 26 character this text is put into the
box for the download from PT.<BR>
2) In the report from 'scan for errors' the version info from datheader, the
current date and the filename is now mentioned.
3) The detection of comment lines '0 //' is now better. Also '0   //' will be recognized as correct comment line.
4) New is also the possibility to correction of quads with colinear vertices.
These quads will be split into two triangles.

You can download DATHeader version 2.0.10 from
http://datheader.mikeheide.kilu.de

cu
mikeheide