 Announcements / 4016
4015  |  4017
Subject:
Visual LDConfig.ldr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 13:29:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As I wanted to see the rendering of the new colors of LDConfig.ldr in various viewers, I created this MPD file. It contains not only a brick palette with all colors, but each has a label attached showing its LDraw color.

Special thanks to Ross Crawford for his txt2dat utility!

Here are renderings with LDView4, on white background and on black background.

Enjoy!

Philo