 Announcements / 4006
4005  |  4007
Subject:
Walking Robot Competition at BrickCon 09
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:35:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

There will be a walking robot competition at BrickCon 09 this year. We'll be
following the rules for "regular" robots found at
http://www.robothon.org/robothon/walking.php with a couple of minor adjustments
for LEGO robots:

  - All robots must be completely built of unmodified, non-glued, LEGO. Third
party or custom sensors are allowed.

  - Pneumatic propulsion IS allowed, as long as it's LEGO pure.

That's it! Looking forward to seeing you there!

--
  David Schilling (Mindstorms coordinator)