 Events / NWBrickCon / 421
Re: Walking Robot Competition at BrickCon 09
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:08:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:
   I will have a robot ready to compete.

Who else is planning to be at BrickCon and compete in this event?

Good luck, Bryan

Looks like you might win by default!

Anyone else out there planning on entering the Walking Robot Competition?

-- David Schilling