 Events / NWBrickCon / 426
Re: Walking Robot Competition Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 00:28:05 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Jetro de Chateau wrote:
In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, David Schilling wrote:
We had several great entries for the Walking Robot competition at BrickCon.

Third place:  Bryan Bonahoom at 70.55 seconds
Second place: Steve Putz     at 39.54 seconds
First place:  Gus Jansson    at 30.79 seconds

As they've done for so many previous competitions, HiTechnic provided a sensor
for the winner. Thank you, HiTechnic!

The winner of the HiTechnic prize for the Walking Robot competition was Steve
Putz.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/BrickCon2009/cimg1283.jpg

First of all congratulations to all participants and especially to the winner.
¿Are there any videos of the event?

Secondly, I'm a little confused: if Gus Jansson made the quickest run, how come
Steve Putz won the prize?

Jetro

Simple: he didn't want it. Perhaps he has enough sensors.

--
  David Schilling