 Announcements / 379
  Global Explorer Website Finally Finished - Space Theme

At the beginning of this year I build a large-scale planetary exploration vehicle called "Global Explorer". After much procrastination, the website for this project is finally up. It can be found at: (URL) site is simple, but contains over 100 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.space)

  Re: Global Explorer Website Finally Finished - Space Theme

Wow! It´s a lot bigger than I tohught from the first shot! I guess you must own tons of classic space and blacktron I because of all the trans-yellow windscreens! I love the small scout-vehicles next to the bridge (with a yellow spaceguy in them). (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Global Explorer Website Finally Finished - Space Theme

(...) Great model. Must have taken quite a bit of effort. Liked the hangers and launch rails. I am nearly finished on a large minifig scale space vehicle too. It looks like you encountered some similar problems to me 1. steering and suspension. When (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Global Explorer Website Finally Finished - Space Theme

(...) Quite ambitious. I would love to see more interior detail as it's added. Keep going! And yes, a comments/guestbook page would be cool. -Tom McD. radiotitan.8m.com when replying, this holiday season, why not send a scrumptious "Could-B-Meat (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)