 Announcements / 3626 (-10)
  Re:Keeping me on a string...By Figueifoto

About “Keeping me on a string...” ((URL) truth must be said, and the real facts have to be spoken. I do not allow my name to be put in jeopardy when I did everything in the most honest way possible. If someone was not honest, it wasn’t me. It is (...) (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Lego Cruise Ship Challenge

Hey All, I just got an email about this and thought some you might be interested. "Norwegian Cruise Line and the LEGO Group are teaming on NCL’s LEGO Cruise Ship Building Challenge, exclusively for LEGO Club members. Young builders are invited to (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, FTX)

  NWBrickCon reaches 100 registered attendees!

NWBrickCon is very happy to announce that we have reached 100 registered attendees. You still have 3 days left to register. NWBrickCon 2007 Advance Registration Closes on September 15th. Benefits of Advance Registration include a lower price ($44 (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon - The Wacky Race Continues!

NWBrickCon Seattle, Washington, USA October 5, 6 and 7, 2007 The Wacky Race will be at NWBrickCon 2007! Will You? This will be the 4th year that competitors have built and crashed their crazy and wacky racers here in the Pacific Northwest! Each (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  Indiana Jones sets leaked?

(Picture deleted by request of holder of rights (copyright violation)) Do we need a lugnet.licensed.indiana ? (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.licensed, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2008, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon SPACE and Moonbase - call for MOCs

We have are going to have a spectacular SPACE and Moonbase display this year at Northwest Brick Con. There are 18 tables to fill between the two themes. That seems like a lot but it could fill up super fast with just a few enormous MOCs. I already (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon Town / Train Area - call for MOCs

Calling all MOCs for the town/train/city display for NWBrickCon! This year, we have another great space to show off a fantastic town/train/city display and I encourage everyone to bring anything they’d like to display. Please email me with what you (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Math display case filled with Lego models

Last spring, my colleagues got funding for two shiny display cabinets for my math department. Appropriate displays were just slow enough in coming that I could (quickly) haul out several of my Lego math demonstration models and fill an entire case (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon 2006 Castle Area

NWBrickCon is less than a month away. Tedward over at Classic Castle emailed me about having a Grand Tournament as the theme for our castle layout. I think this is an excellent idea and the plans are in motion for bringing this together. More (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Update to the LDraw Library Header Specification

At the request of the PT Admins, the LSC has amended the format of the !LDRAW_ORG meta-statement to permit zero or more qualifiers. The format of this meta-statement is now 0 !LDRAW_ORG Part|Subpart|Primiti...e|Shortcut (optional qualifier(s)) (...) (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact