 Announcements / 3596 (-5)
  1960's cabins motel

...For our upcoming Exporail ((URL) show this weekend in Montreal : (URL) created a 1960's cabins motel. When moderated : (URL) of the shots : (URL) neon sign : (URL) used the ink jet AVERY Clear Decals (03276) for the FREE TV and NO VACANCY sign... (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce) !

  1960's road side restaurant

Totally inspired by this bus : (URL) our upcoming Exporail ((URL) show this weekend in Montreal : (URL) created a 1960's roadside restaurant built in an old city bus. When moderated : (URL) overall view : (URL) front : (URL) rear : (URL) year (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  ModelTeam Motors at NWBrickCon

(for Lino...) Model Vehicle Builders Rejoice! My name is Lino (AtomicBuilder on Brickshelf) and I’m pleased to announce that I am the Coordinator for a new theme at NWBrickCon called ModelTeam Motors. If you are inclined to build realistic looking, (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  LDraw All-In-One-Installer - Seeking permission from software programmers

Dear contributor to the LDraw System Of Tools, We would like to include your program files listed below (the “Product”) in our new LDraw.org All-In-One-Installer, (the “Work”) to be published by LDraw.org: ___...___ Program The purpose of this (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Scott Wardlaw's GE Dash 9 in Union Pacific Trim

(URL) I've had this one for a while, but this is my first post to lugnet.trains. It took several hours to make the stickers, and then several more hours to create a computer program that would turn them into an LDRAW part file, so that I could (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact