 Announcements / 3592
3591  |  3593
Subject:
Scott Wardlaw's GE Dash 9 in Union Pacific Trim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 01:02:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I’ve had this one for a while, but this is my first post to lugnet.trains.

It took several hours to make the stickers, and then several more hours to create a computer program that would turn them into an LDRAW part file, so that I could render them.

Please take a look at the rest of the pictures here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/30729

If you are interested in the software program that I wrote to convert images into LDRAW files, then go here: http://www.scottwardlaw.com/Sticker_Generator/

or you can find the lugnet discussion of the sticker generator here: http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=14654

Thanks for looking, Scott