 Announcements / 3566 (-5)
  TRON Building Challenge

(2 URLs) ReasonablyClever.Com> is happy to announce a summer mini-contest...more of a building challenge, really. TRON! Click the picture, above, to see the full contest details. Right now the prize is a set of 4 X-Pods, but I'll up the ante if (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  SCLTC goes Red, White, and Boom! at LEGOLAND California

Members of the (URL) Southern California LEGO Train Club> set up the world's largest US flag made of LEGO bricks at (URL) California> last Friday night. (URL) Originally built at the Orange County Fair in 2005 over a 3 day period and rebuilt at (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Time lapse movie of bridge assembly

Here is a time-lapse movie of the assembly of my cable-stayed bridge. The movie consists of seven hours of work condensed into a little more than two minutes. It was filmed at COSI Toledo, a children's hands-on science museum in Toledo, Ohio (USA), (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, FTX)

  LDraw.org's June 2007 Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the June 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, Lotus 49B by Luca Rusconi (RoscoPC)> (URL) POTM - Best Part, Technic Sprocket Wheel 40.4 by Donald Sutter (technog)> (URL) POTM – Most Desired (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  RACHAL Polar - changeover day

Hi all, Another quarter (well, tomorrow anyway) and another RACHAL. The last entry for RACHAL Impossible is up (URL) 1> and it's time for a new challenge. This month we go back to the snow (yes it seems we have an addiction) with a guest submission (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact