 Announcements / 3564
3563  |  3565
Subject:
Time lapse movie of bridge assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:24:52 GMT

Here is a time-lapse movie of the assembly of my cable-stayed bridge. The movie consists of seven hours of work condensed into a little more than two minutes. It was filmed at COSI Toledo, a children’s hands-on science museum in Toledo, Ohio (USA), where the bridge wil be on display through the end of the year. I didn’t have any control over where the camera was placed, so the angle and lighting are far from optimal. I also think I am not getting very good resolution out of my video capture card. But anyway, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhMMwk2og-w

The model has been seen here before, but the movie is new. The MOCPages entry for the model is here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/29951.

Enjoy!

Duane Collicott www.BricksForBrains.org