 Announcements / 3401 (-10)
  When the Kraken Awakes

Hello Legomaniacs! After seeing the Pirates of the Caribbean last summer, I decided to try my hand at a giant Kraken. Not having pirate lego at all, and an over abundance of Vikings, Dwarves and Centaurs, I decided to let it all go wild! Woot! (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  WE HAVE LIFTOFF!

The (URL) Greater Portland LEGO® Railroaders (GPLR)> are not exclusively about LEGO trains... On Thursday, January 11, 2007 GPLR delivered their (URL) 4th LEGO diorama installment> at the (URL) Square LEGO Store (Tigard, Oregon)> "Window Into The (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.loc.us.or.eug, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  The Pirate Glossary

Ahoy! Taking a cue from Larry, Tim, etc. and their (URL) Train Glossary>, I decided to pull this together: (URL) The Pirate (aka Age of Sail) Glossary> I've always been confused by the myriad different terms for ships and their parts. And as I was (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  BrickFest™ PDX 2007 Commemorative Event Kit...

The BrickFest™ PDX 2007 Commemorative Event Kit design is complete! (URL) This unique, one-of-a-kind, limited edition commemorative kit contains 146 elements and retails for $12.00, available to BrickFest™ PDX 2007 attendees only.  It may be (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

  Chocdelia and the Chocolate Factory

Hello everyone! Fresh from her debut at a 1000 Stiene event in Frechen, Germany. Here is the 5th Podagon: CHOCODELIA (2 URLs) One day as Chocodelia the Podagon was exploring, she happened upon a Chocolate Factory. “What a perfect spot to rest!” So (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  New Contest: Work that Squid!

Hello all, I wanted to announce the first Reasonably Clever contest of 2007 - Work that Squid! (URL) Full contest details at the link above, but here's the gist: Take the recent Bionicle "Squid Ammo" and build something with it. The catch? The squid (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !

  French Toy Fair 2007 : pictures !

Hi, FreeLUG members were to the french Toy Fair. We wrote an article (in french) on our website (URL) Among the new sets, we can spotlight : the new electrical system with IR remote control, for the Technic bulldozer and the Creator Dino. The (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2007, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  New LDraw Contest: POTM – Part Of The Month

Hi folks, the LDraw.org Administration Team would like to introduce a new contest. It will be called: POTM – Part Of The Month It is no news that programs get most of the spotlight and little goes to "the unsung heroes of the LDraw CAD world" - this (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad) !

  Train Layout at BrickFest™ PDX 2007 (March 30th-April 1st)

(URL) BrickFest™ PDX 2007 is coming and we would like you aboard. Let me introduce myself. My name is David VinZant - member of GPLR/PNLTC for 8 Years. I have participated in countless shows and events. LEGOLAND, CA. - 2001, and the World Record (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Classic Space Fly-In at BrickFest PDX

This year at BrickFest in Portland we will be doing something a little different. We will attempt to display every single Space set, 1979-1999, Classic through Insectoids, in one giant and beautiful layout. So we need you to bring a few of your (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact