 Announcements / 3401
3400  |  3402
Subject:
When the Kraken Awakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 03:09:14 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello Legomaniacs!

After seeing the Pirates of the Caribbean last summer, I decided to try my hand at a giant Kraken. Not having pirate lego at all, and an over abundance of Vikings, Dwarves and Centaurs, I decided to let it all go wild! Woot!

I have included a few animations of the tentacles of doom in action as well as a nifty elevator which my son enjoys. And new this time around are some sounds of battle to get you immersed in the environment!

Website Deeplink: http://www.qualzone.com/lego5/moc_kraken/display_stuff.html

As this is really my first foray into anything castle/fantasy lego related, your feedback is most appreciated.

Cheers! ~ Paul.

PS - Sorry, this is a quick repost since I goofed like a newb and forgot to post this in announcements where others could see it! My Bad!