 Castle / 21498
Re: When the Kraken Awakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:04:41 GMT

Welcome to your world! This is an amazing MOC. Full of great features and yet pleasing as a whole. There is so much to like here I don’t know where to start. All the dwarves’ devices are wonderful (ballista, elevation device, stairs, etc). The ship is innovative and eye catching, the battle tells its own story (and it’s remarkably like the one you tell so well ; ) I like it all. I hope there is more castle to come! BTW I posted this on EB...

God Bless,

Nathan