 Announcements / 3367
  The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide

For those of you who have prepayed for the LEGO CD, I appologize profusely for the long wait. I posted over 2 weeks ago that they will be going out soon, but they didn't. Lots of last minute changes, including the addition of another 200 images made (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide

In lugnet.announce, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: SNIP (...) It's nice to see :-) how the unofficial historian of LEGO seems to feel more comfortable with historical character "La marquise de Pompadour" (1721-1764), the "favorite" (lover) of king Louis XV (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)