 Announcements / 3360
  Tis The Season-The Gift

Hi all! Well it’s that time of year- The temperature drops-days get shorter-the stores are a madhouse, and internet gets jammed up with shoppers… Yup The Holidays are here! I guess since my birthday’s coming up next week I’ve got presents on the (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Tis The Season-The Gift

(...) Hey Megan! After reading the comic, I am sitting here now wondering if I am really looking forward to seeing what is in my Christmas pressies this year. After seeing that, I am now a little afraid ;) I mean... what if there *is* a monster in (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tis The Season-The Gift

(...) LOL - very clever! And I really like the Alfred Hitchcock/Twilight Zone-like ending. What does the F.F.F. on his shirt stand for? And this seems to illustrate that some predators can really mutate to help them in the fight for survival by (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tis The Season-The Gift

(...) I believe it stands for "Federation Francaise de Football" - it's from a soccer minifig: (URL) Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tis The Season-The Gift

(...) Hey Mel! Thanks! I'm really happy with 'The Gift'! Dont worry I'm sure if you've been good this year-your pressies are safe ;) So long as no monsters creep out of the darkenss and take your LEGO it's all good! hehe Cheers- Megan (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tis The Season-The Gift

(...) Thanks Bob, I was going for that sort of 'feel' to the comic-glad to hear that someone caught that ;) As far as the shirt I see that Mark has already told you where it's from- Yes, "Gift" is adaptable to all sorts of situations...hehe hey a (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tis The Season-The Gift

(...) < (...) Hello Again :) There has been some requests to see more of 'Gift' so I've got some studio shots-and a .gif showing the TRANSFORM process. (2 URLs) Let me know what you think! Happy Building!! Megan (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX)