 Announcements / 3351 (-5)
  Your LEGO Dream Set?

(Recently, a thread was posted on 1000steine by my fellow LEGO Ambassadors, Stephan & Volker. Here is a similar thread in English.) Here is the question: What would be your LEGO Dream Set? ===...=== Before you reply, please consider the following: (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  New blog - MicroBricks

Hey all, I've thought about doing this for a while. I'm starting up a new blog as a companion to VignetteBricks. Please visit (URL), a blog highlighting microscale creations. Bruce (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

  GMLTC layout in St. Paul, MN in December

The GMLTC has been invited to display our layout at the Jackson Street Roundhouse for the Santa's Workshop event again this year. The dates are Dec. 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17th from 10am to 5pm, possibly Dec. 2nd also. Go to (URL) for event info including (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce)

  Miniland scale Napoléon

Hi, One of my colleague (not an AFOL) is a great fan of Napoleon. As he knows about my strange hobby ("laygoz"), he asked me a MOC some months ago. I'm not a great or prolific builder (and I feel good with that) so I took a look at Allan Bedford's (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Clear is in

Some of you may remember the ABC show that showed the clear baseplates. I am sure that a number of people called Lego asking where they could get those clear baseplates. I was able to touch one at LLCA. Now I am happy to say WE HAVE CLEAR (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact