 Announcements / 3349
3348  |  3350
Subject:
GMLTC layout in St. Paul, MN in December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 01:51:09 GMT

The GMLTC has been invited to display our layout at the Jackson Street Roundhouse for the Santa's Workshop event again this year.  The dates are Dec. 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17th from 10am to 5pm, possibly Dec. 2nd also.  Go to http://www.mtmuseum.org/ for event info including directions.  Also, we almost have the basement of the LEGO house finished and have started building and meeting regularly again on Thursday nights.  Contact any of us if you are interested in joining us, we now have more space and can accept more members again.  Thanks, Stein   gmltc_stein@yahoo.com