 Announcements / 3348
3347  |  3349
Subject:
Miniland scale Napoléon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:21:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

One of my colleague (not an AFOL) is a great fan of Napoleon. As he knows about
my strange hobby ("laygoz"), he asked me a MOC some months ago.

I'm not a great or prolific builder (and I feel good with that) so I took a look
at Allan Bedford's book for some ideas.

The miniland people in chapter 4 caught my eyes so I had a try at a miniland
scale Napoleon and decided to make (another) building instruction to share it :

<http://photos.freelug.org/main.php/v/6studs/BI/napoleon/>

Regards,

Didier

PS : MisaQa great hair style for miniland charachter is also very inspirating ,
be  sure to check her BS gallery :
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MisaQa>

PPS : I haven't been able to find a more suitable FUT group, if
build.minilandscale doesn't exist, it should be created.