 Announcements / 3311 (-5)
  The first pictures from Skaerbaek event

Hi, Here some pictures by Didier Malon of the Skaerbaek event in Danemark. (URL) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.dk) !

  Eastern Block Web Site Contest!!! Win a 6980 Galaxy Commander!!!

Comrades! The Eastern Block web site needs an overhaul! I did the best I can, but alas I am a coder, not a web designer. I know, shocking... So what to do? LEGO fans do seem to have a good bit of web talent, so why not have a contest to design the (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Bricksmith 1.5: The Minifigure Cometh

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 1.5> adds the following features: A (URL) Minifigure Generator> Move and Rotate panels Pressing x, y, or z keys rotates parts It also fixes the following bugs: Holding option while nudging parts reliably selects the third axis (...) (18 years ago, 22-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  LEGO Star Wars II has gone platinum

According to TheForce.Net, LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy has sold 1.1 million copies in less than two weeks. (URL) Granted, this is the combined sales of the game for all platforms including the GameBoy Advance, but it's still an amazing (...) (18 years ago, 22-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Live with Joe Meno

(URL) BlueBrick Radio> is pleased to announce that our first LIVE broadcast will be Thursday September, 14 at 9:00pm EST! We will have Joe Meno, coordinator of BrickFest/Brick Party 2006, as our special guest. We will talk bricks, enjoy music and (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact