 Announcements / 3306 (-5)
  Another RSS feed for you to not read. Oh boy.

Having been annoyed by CSF peg-boy Kevin "Kevoh" Blocksidge's bland and derivative rhetoric one time too many, Jonesy and I set up a new blog to replace Golden Shpleem. You can find it (URL) here>. We're looking at getting other colorful (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  BrickFest 2007 location

A small contingent of folks expressed interest in moving BrickFest to Indianapolis next year due to its several positive factors: - It is closer to the many AFOLs who don't live on or near the east coast. - It is cheaper to get a hotel room than in (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !

  New parts header format validated by the LSC

The LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) has validated a suitable LDraw parts header format proposed by the library admins to implement the Contributor Agreement (CA). This was necessary in order to update the LDraw parts library to use the new CA, and (...) (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

  Posting difficulties - sorry...

All, it appears we are having an issue with a script that is responsible for reindexing new posts in order to make them browsable through the web. Today, this script got stuck and caused quite a lot of messages to appear with a significant delay. I (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce)

  Announcing the 4th Cycle of LEGO Ambassadors

It is my pleasure to announce the members of the 4th cycle of the LEGO Ambassador Program: Stepahn Sander - Germany Volker Draschka - Germany Diana Wong - Singapore Jeff Van Winden - Canada Pierre Normandin - Canada Caper van Nimwegen - The (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact