 Announcements / 3156 (-20)
  SALUG at Supertrain 2006

Greetings, SALUG (Southern Alberta Lego User's Group) attended Supertrain, the groups forth time at this train show in Calgary, Alberta. Attendance for the two days was about 14,000. Pictures (and video) can be seen at: (URL) of the show include: (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.salug, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.disney)

  NWBrickCon 2006 Coming This October!

NWBrickCon 2006 Coming This October! Mark your calendars October 6-8 for NWBrickCon. We're going back to the Seattle Center again with nearly double the space we had the year before. What's that mean for you? It means, more room for: *Moonbase (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or) !!

  Moonbase Module: Twin Mech Bay 10 - ZRX1 Armour Application Facility

(URL) New Moonbase Module - Twin Mech Bay 10> (URL) Mech Bay 10>> (URL) built on a snow day>> (URL) This new Moonbase Module is two single base plates, each with east and west corridor connections. 4 manipulator arms per bay. Each bay has a parts (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Central Florida Brick Day - March 4, 2006!

Once again it time for Central Florida Brick Day! This year it’s on Saturday, March 4th. The day starts at the Plant City Train Show in its new venue at Hillsborough Community College in Plant City, Florida with a display by the Greater Florida LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam)

  Accepting Applications for LEGO Ambassadors - Cycle 3!

We are coming up on the one year anniversary of the LEGO Ambassador Program. With it, the second cycle draws to a close and it is now time to choose the Ambassadors for the Third Cycle. The first cycle established the groundwork and initial (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  House of Bricks (May 12 -14, 2006) is Coming Up!

I’m very happy to announce that registration for Chicago House of Bricks at To Be CONtinued 5: Legends is now online. Prices and information for registration can be accessed <https://2becontinue...conreg.php here>. Registration is not exclusive to (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.ky, FTX)

  Master Model Builder Search 2006 Kicks off Monday at LLCA!

A new Model Builder Search for 2006 kicks off at LEGOLAND California on Monday February 20th. The park will hold auditions for someone to eventually win a job as a LEGOLAND Master Model Builder. The Monday event runs from 3pm to 7pm. More more info (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  Fabuland Housewives

Fabuland Housewives the series is here. You can check out the pilot episode at (URL) I hope everyone has a lot of fun with it. --Mark p.s. I posted this in lugnet.fabuland as well, but then someone pointed out that no one ever reads that (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  PIMP my MECH contest

Hello all - I was inspired by a thread over at the LiveJournal LEGO community to set up a new contest over at (URL) Reasonably Clever>. Namely: (URL) Pimp My Mech>> (Click on the image to be taken to the full contest page) The idea is fairly simple (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  MORE pics (was Re: Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006

OK, some updates for you. I was able to get to Javits today (in one of the worst snowstorms to hit the east coast in a while, the buses weren't running, the ride I cadged got stuck, the trains were all having sticking door problems, etc etc... the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.year.2006, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  (canceled)

  Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006

I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Lego showroom preview event at the LEGO showroom at 24th and Broadway, in NYC, as part of the 2006 American International TOY FAIR, ((URL) so naturally I went... just like last year. I uploaded a bunch of (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2006, lugnet.lego) !!

  NELUG 2005 Annual Report

(URL) NELUG's Executive Committee is pleased to announce the release of NELUG's first Annual Report. Part traditional annual report, part yearbook, NELUG's 2005 Annual Report contains information on it's membership, the changes that occurred to the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX) !

  IRON MECHA Results!

Greeting my Iron Mecha masters! Welcome to all the spectators! The judges have given me their results and I have tallied them. First, I'd like to say that this has been a blast, and quite the competition. I also have a few thanks I'd like to say. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  BrickSouth and FLL Display/Convention April 27th - 29th

Announcing BRICKSOUTH LEGO® Convention. BRICKSOUTH will be held in Atlanta, GA on April 27 - 29, 2006 in conjunction with the FIRST LEGO League Ocean Odyssey World Festival and the FIRST Championship. Last year thousands of middle and high school (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !!

  TLG Board of Directors gives praise to BrickJournal Issue #3

We just got word from The LEGO Group that Kjeld, Tormod, and JVK have all given praise to Joe and his staff for the work on BrickJournal issue 3. A few of us have received emails directly from some of them with congratulations. The issue has even (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.brickjournal) !!

  GeekBrick Live on iTunes

The GeekBrick Live podcast feed is now avaiable at the iTunes music store. If you have the latest iTunes, go to the Podcasts > Podcast Directory and then search "lego" and you will find our podcast. You can subscribe (URL) (Note: You must have the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Announcing BrickFest 2006

BrickFest 2006 is a GO! Mark your calendars August 25-27 for BrickFest! This year, the convention will be in Washington DC area at the Sheraton Premiere in Tyson's Corner. With the change in venue, the event will be a bit different this year. But (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games) !!

  Modular Hill Standard

COLTC, the Central Ohio LEGO Train Club, has come up with a modular hill standard. The goal of this standard was to provide more height-variations into layouts, and increase the number of running trains. (URL) There are a variety of ways these (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  The Minifig Macro 1.2 Released

I've updated my Minifig macro! I've also renamed it to "James' POV-Ray Library" because it includes more than the minifig macro. (URL) new additions: - All minifigs created with the macro take advantage of the walk code. - 91 ready to use official (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact