 Announcements / 3121 (-10)
  mindstorms NXT

check out www.mindstorms.com/press lego just put out a press release all about the NeXT version of mindstorms, they put a whole spec out on it.. heres a bit from the article explaining the specs LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT highlights include: • All-new NXT (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce) !!

  MLCad.ini 2005-01 Update Now Available

Hi, I just updated the MLCad.ini file accordingly to the latest LDraw.org parts update 2005-01. The .ini file defines the parts available in MLCad's minifigure generator. Download the file from my website: www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html bye, w. (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad) !

  GeekBrick.com Is Back!

After a two week break, GeekBrick.com is now back on it's feet. We got new news software, revised the layout and skin, and dumped the forums. You can find out more information on what we did here: (URL) Any comments or feedback is greatly (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!

SCLTC's annual winter show at the (URL) San Diego Model Railroad Museum> is now in its final two weeks! (10 URLs) This batch of layout pictures is posted (URL). -Ted Michon SCLTC (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Call For Nominations: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee

Per the LDraw.org Bylaws, Subsection 6.03(a), the 2005 Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate individuals as candidates for the 2006 Steering Committee[1]. Please post nominations in response to this message. Nominations will (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

  LDraw.org's December Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the December Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Lucy Stanford Angel by David V. Winkler> (URL) SOTM, Night time on the Moscow Metro by Tim Gould> The voting for the January Model of the Month and Scene (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  a town structure contest!!

I believe I have covered just about everything but since there is always someone with an opinion or an interesting idea I am posting this a few days early. If the rules or something else needs to be tweaked, please let me know before January 5th. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

Friends, Welcome to my building arena! (URL) Firstly I would like to thank ALL of those that have decided to join the first IRON MECHA. 42 participants have notified me of their intentions to play IRON MECHA as of Dec 31, 2005. It is my hope that (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  Re: ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

There has been many questions sent in so I decided that I would answer them in this post for all to read. Sorry if this gets to your inbox more than once, once the mailing lists are in place there will be no more ILTCO NMRA NTS spam! Please send me (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 1/8

Folks, My wife and I will be traveling 12/29 to 1/9, so I won't be attending the TexLUG Austin meeting on Sunday, 1/8. (I tried to find an alternate venue and/or time, to no avail.) The procedure for the meeting room at the LWC library is very easy; (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact