 Announcements / 3118
  SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!

SCLTC's annual winter show at the (URL) San Diego Model Railroad Museum> is now in its final two weeks! (10 URLs) This batch of layout pictures is posted (URL). -Ted Michon SCLTC (18 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!

Awesome display! When I think SCLTC, I think of great layouts like this! Hey cool, I didn't know (you had or there were) two of those white cable span bridges. Amazing. Happy New Year BTW. Thanks for putting these pictures up. e (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!

(...) .. Eric- Thanks for the comments. The cable-stayed bridge was built as two 60-inch spans that we can separate if desired. For this display, we modified them so that their decks can tilt relative to their towers. This allows each bridge to (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!

(...) photos snipped (...) The layout looks great again this year, but man, that's a convoluted track plan. I heard rumor while I was there that the museum was interested in possibly establishing a permanent home for a LEGO layout. Any progress in (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!

(...) Aaron- Thanks for the compliment. The track arrangement, compared to others we have done, is really very straightforward and, in fact, (ignoring sidings) very symmetrical. After doing our largest show ever at the Orange County Fair for 3 (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!

(...) Not so much a rumor, but whishful thinking on the part of some museum members. But a display case at the museum would be great. We could even advertise when the large display will be. Mat (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)