 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 376
Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:58:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Ted Michon wrote:
   SCLTC’s annual winter show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum is now in its final two weeks!

photos snipped

This batch of layout pictures is posted here.

-Ted Michon
SCLTC

The layout looks great again this year, but man, that’s a convoluted track plan.

I heard rumor while I was there that the museum was interested in possibly establishing a permanent home for a LEGO layout. Any progress in that area?

Aaron