 Announcements / 3091 (-20)
  NGLTC building session at Egleston children’s hospital

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) visited the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. For the fifth year in a row the NGLTC held our annual Christmas ornament building session with patients of CHOA. The children are helping make (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX)

  ILENN Update: Alpha 4

ILENN has been updated with a major new interface and functionality: (URL) Lots of improvement going on, I welcome everybody to try it out. Still have a ways to go, but it's definitely moving in the right direction. Comments about layout and (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO leaving Billund?

Check out this article from The Age: (URL) At the end it says, "As for moving production from Denmark, a decision will be made in 2007." I think selling the LEGOLAND parks was a good move because it keeps the core company focused on just the toys. I (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  SCLTC models at LEGOLAND this weekend!

Members of the Southern California LEGO Train Club (SCLTC) will display a large cityscape at LEGOLAND California on Friday November 12, 2005 during the finals of the 2005 Brick to the Future Contest. The contest is cosponsored by The LEGO Company (...) (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  No TexLUG Austin meeting this Sunday 11/13

Folks, Due to an event conflict at the Little Walnut Creek library, there will be no TexLUG Austin meeting this coming Sunday. Our next scheduled time is Sunday, December 11. -Tim (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Bricksmith for Macintosh 1.2: Faster, Nicer

The Bricksmith fairy has come again, with a shiny new upgrade to put that special sparkle in your Macintosh LDraw experience. (2 URLs) Bricksmith 1.2> adds the following features: Speed increases of up to 33% Search in the Part Browser Hide/show (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Steve B. contact info change

Steve Barile recently had to change his email address and can't currently post to LUGNET, so he asked me to forward his new email address. (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Lego Exhibition at Bielefeld Germany

Beginning on 06.11.2005 there is a Lego Exhibition at Bielefeld in Germany. More information can be collected from (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce)

  Join the LEGO® Fan Team!

LEGO Fan has grown in leaps and bounds, and now needs some volunteers to assist in taking the group to the next level. We are looking for people for: • site testing • posting moderation • fund-raising coordination • other tasks. If you are (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

  Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

For the last few months I've been working on a news project for the LEGO community. It's not even near done, however it's high time for a preliminary look. (URL) This page will display LEGO-related news from many different sources. The initial alpha (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  BrickNebula Episode #12: A Day In The Life

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 12: A Day In The Life>. In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk about the newest S@H catalog, rant about building copyrights, & Serenity (spoiler alert!). Have fun! --Mike (& Dave) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  GBC at LegoWorld 2005

Photos and videos of the LW2005 GBC are available here: (URL) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.announce)

  Eric Sophie's Biomechanical Bricks 4.0 (!!!!)

Oh wow, I was just blown away by a new surprise this evening! Biomechanical Bricks 4.0 ==== (URL) Biomechanical Bricks 4.0>> ==== Site notes and fixes: A couple of robot names. A couple of Moonbase names. Video Gallery planned expansion. Exhibits (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Pinball INFO - passed on from builder

After an email exchange with Gerrit Bronsveld from the Netherlands, and due to the fact that he doesnt have a Lugnet account, he passed on the info to share, and has told me that he has taken many photos and will be posting them to Brickshelf (under (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

  LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!

Hi all, LEGOFan.org now is providing information on weekly Shop at Home Specials at their website! Just go (URL) here> to see what is on sale this week! This is updated directly from LEGO Shop@Home, and will be available every Wednesday. If you want (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

  BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

Hi all, BrickJournal #2 is now available for download at (URL) This issue's theme is Mecha, with interviews with Bryce McGlone and Jeff Ranjo. There's also a couple of how-tos by Adam Silcott and Soren Roberts. There's more interviews and (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !!

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

(...) Hey Paul, Finishing up the text to the Lego CD as we speak.... When I started out, I was sooooo naiive! The thought that early Lego fits so nicely into different catalog years, was well... WRONG! Below I have included a sample sub-chapter on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Military truck

New MOC about military truck. Go to (URL) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  NWBrickCon Ends! - Pictures Begin!

I wish to thank all the FOLs (adults and youngsters) for their support of this year's NWBrickCon! There are several galleries of pictures now online. If you follow the "Image Archive" link on our (URL) web page>, you'll find hundreds of images to (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !

  MichLUG Meeting - 5yr Anniversary - October 22nd

MICHLUG 5 yr Anniversary Meeting Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests / potential members are welcome. Send an email to (URL) Jason> for directions/address. To celebrate 5 years (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.announce, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact