 Announcements / 3085
3084  |  3086
Subject:
Steve B. contact info change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 00:59:50 GMT

Steve Barile recently had to change his email address and can't currently post
to LUGNET, so he asked me to forward his new email address.

Hi All,
I changed my email addy recently and perhaps didn't share that
info wide enough. If any one has tried to contact me and I have
not responded my sincere apologies.

My new addy is:

SteveB@<N-O S-P-A-M>sstanamera.com

SteveB