 Announcements / 3041 (-20)
  Brick Link for Relief Effort: September 21

Hi all, In less than a week, there will be a one day event on BrickLink: The Brick Link for Relief Effort. Participating brickshops will be sending their proceeds to the Red Cross on that day, which is September 21. Those shops will have a special (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.people, lugnet.announce) !!

  Michiana-LUG Meeting - Saturday, September 17th, 2005

To All, We are having another meeting, finally! It has been a busy year, and we finally have a meeting planned for all of the upcoming events in the next few months. Here are the details: When: Saturday, September 17th, 2005 Time: 11:00AM EST / (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  LEGO toy drive for disaster relief

Hi all, Along with the (URL) Red Cross donations matched by LEGO>, we also wanted to develop a more personal giving opportunity. Huge numbers of families have lost everything in the hurricane and subsequent flooding. Since a large fraction of these (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Join the LEGO Group in helping with Hurricane Disaster Relief

Hi all, We have all seen the devastation that Hurricane Katrina left in New Orleans, and with it the displaced families and children. They all have little or nothing from their homes and have been placed in shelters around the country. Companies and (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  PromoBricks.com Turns One Year Old!

It is with GREAT joy that today I celebrate the one year mark for (URL) PromoBricks.com>. In the last year the popularity of these bricks has risen to an all-time high with countless new collectors of these great limited edition bricks! The list of (...) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.promo, FTX)

  WARNING: Minifigures under 18 exit now!!

Hello everyone it's me again with another Starwars Vignette. This one is a rare sneak peak into the real Mos Eisley Cantina at its Peak. WARNING: Minifigures under 18 please exit due to some adult Preferences! If you are of age minifigures please (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Custom track available at NWBrickCon!

Hey all, At this year’s NWBrickCon, my first BTW, I will be selling custom track as I did at this year’s BrickFest. However unlike BrickFest, I have taken liberties so that I don’t run out of track again. I will have a large assortment ready to go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon Pre-Registration Extended!

For all of you who just did't get to the (URL) site> to register yet, we are extending on-line Pre-Registration until Saturday, September 10th. Starting the 11th, the price goes up, and we can't guarantee you'll get all the goodies. Be sure to take (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  The Dirty Brickster is Coming!!!

Yes, once again it is time for the Dirty Brickster at NWBrickCon. Yes, it is once again time to peruse your various Lego and Lego related stuff to find that perfect gift to exchange, that thing you don't really need but that someone else may go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 9/11

All, The next Austin TexLUG meeting will be this Sunday, the 11th of September. I'll be showing some of my photos from Brickfest 2005. I took over 600 shots, covering just about everything, so whatever your interest, come by to see the great (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  New MegaBloks forum!

Attention Mega Bloks fans! An appreciator of the brand has established a posting forum specifically for discussions of Mega Bloks. He's never posted here on LUGNET, but I've corresponded with him on and off for quite a few months, and I can attest (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Call for Presenters at NWBrickCon 2005

NWBrickCon 2005 would like *you* to present, facilitate, or run a talk, round-table, class, or special activity. NWBrickCon schedules several classes and special events throughout the Con---seeing and sharing MOCs is fun, but a Lego fan convention (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.ca.bc) !

  Photos from the toy museum at Valdemar Slot

In the beginning of August I visited the toy museum at Valdemar Slot with my parents. They have a nice collection of LEGO products (not only bricks) which we took some pictures of: (URL) well, Jacob (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Castle

(URL) NWBrickCon> is coming up fast, and the Castle layout will be great this year. If you’re planning on attending please e-mail me. Let me know what you’re planning on bringing so we can get a general idea of how much area we’re going to need. If (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Technic

NWBrickcon is quickly approaching, October 7th - 9th will be here sooner then you think. It's time to order those last few parts you need to finish that killer Technic MOC or start working on that new project you've had trapped in your head for a (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !!

  More Vendors Wanted at NWBrickCon Brick Bazaar

This is somewhat of a repeat, but the deadline for pre-registration is fast approaching... Bring your Lego wares to NWBrickCon! NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. And the Brick Bazaar is a fanstastic time to unload your (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  LDraw Design Pad v1.5.7 Released

LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. The new version can be downloaded here: (URL) are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time -Unlimited (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Haunted Mansion Module Contest!

NWBrickCon™ 2005 Haunted Mansion Module Contest!! Once more, NWBrickCon is happening near Halloween. So, once again, we are going to have the Haunted Mansion Module Contest. Using the techniqes of Moonbase and Castle, we are going to build a modular (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Draft

As hinted at earlier, we are going to have a Draft! Okay, so what IS a Draft? It is an event where everyone brings one copy of the same (unopened) set. We open the sets, sort the pieces into piles and take turns Drafting the piles of pieces. The (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Pre-Registration Ending Soon!

There is just over ONE WEEK left for pre-registration! We'll be closing Pre-Registration next week for our Fourth Annual NWBrickCon! This may be your last chance to save money and get exclusive goodies! If you register (and pay) by September 7th - (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact