 Announcements / 3027
3026  |  3028
Subject:
NWBrickCon™ 2005 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:32:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

NWBrickcon is quickly approaching, October 7th - 9th will be here sooner then
you think.  It's time to order those last few parts you need to finish that
killer Technic MOC or start working on that new project you've had trapped in
your head for a year.

As the Technic theme coordinator I'm hopping for a huge turn out of Technic
MOCs.  This year we will have awards made by some of the best Technic builders
around.  I hope I'm not the only Technic builder to show up with MOCs, I would
hate to win all 3 awards.

If you are planing on bringing a Technic MOC to NWBrickcon, please email me and
let me know what you will be bringing and how much table space you will need (in
feet).

Did I mention that TJ Avery and ROSCO helped make the awards?  Special thanks
goes to them for the amazing awards they made!

And don't for get to register for NWBrickcon at www.nwbrickcon.org

Thanks,

Bob Kojima