 Announcements / 3031 (-10)
  New MegaBloks forum!

Attention Mega Bloks fans! An appreciator of the brand has established a posting forum specifically for discussions of Mega Bloks. He's never posted here on LUGNET, but I've corresponded with him on and off for quite a few months, and I can attest (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Call for Presenters at NWBrickCon 2005

NWBrickCon 2005 would like *you* to present, facilitate, or run a talk, round-table, class, or special activity. NWBrickCon schedules several classes and special events throughout the Con---seeing and sharing MOCs is fun, but a Lego fan convention (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.ca.bc) !

  Photos from the toy museum at Valdemar Slot

In the beginning of August I visited the toy museum at Valdemar Slot with my parents. They have a nice collection of LEGO products (not only bricks) which we took some pictures of: (URL) well, Jacob (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Castle

(URL) NWBrickCon> is coming up fast, and the Castle layout will be great this year. If you’re planning on attending please e-mail me. Let me know what you’re planning on bringing so we can get a general idea of how much area we’re going to need. If (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Technic

NWBrickcon is quickly approaching, October 7th - 9th will be here sooner then you think. It's time to order those last few parts you need to finish that killer Technic MOC or start working on that new project you've had trapped in your head for a (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !!

  More Vendors Wanted at NWBrickCon Brick Bazaar

This is somewhat of a repeat, but the deadline for pre-registration is fast approaching... Bring your Lego wares to NWBrickCon! NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. And the Brick Bazaar is a fanstastic time to unload your (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  LDraw Design Pad v1.5.7 Released

LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. The new version can be downloaded here: (URL) are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time -Unlimited (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Haunted Mansion Module Contest!

NWBrickCon™ 2005 Haunted Mansion Module Contest!! Once more, NWBrickCon is happening near Halloween. So, once again, we are going to have the Haunted Mansion Module Contest. Using the techniqes of Moonbase and Castle, we are going to build a modular (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Draft

As hinted at earlier, we are going to have a Draft! Okay, so what IS a Draft? It is an event where everyone brings one copy of the same (unopened) set. We open the sets, sort the pieces into piles and take turns Drafting the piles of pieces. The (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Pre-Registration Ending Soon!

There is just over ONE WEEK left for pre-registration! We'll be closing Pre-Registration next week for our Fourth Annual NWBrickCon! This may be your last chance to save money and get exclusive goodies! If you register (and pay) by September 7th - (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact