 Announcements / 3020
  New Mocs: Classic Spac

Hello everyone.. it's been a long long time since I've posted. Here are a few of the Classic Space Mocs I've been working on. The Galaxy Explorer inspired ship is the Galactic Explorer Mark II.. The original was destroyed in a car wreck I was in (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: New Mocs: Classic Spac

(...) Wow, this looks nice, a great addition to the Classic Space line. Do you have any more interior pics? They mechsuit thing is neat too. Thanks, George (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Mocs: Classic Spac

(...) Your connector looks to be too high for the regular height but too low for upper levels. Does it actually connect? (...) neat CS design. I can't wait for all the interior work. The support vehicles are wonderful, especially the transport. -- (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Mocs: Classic Spac

The connector may not fit, I haven't built a moonbase module to connect to. I did build a reference 2 story that did connect but I've redone the landing gear so, I need to verify/rebuild that. There are several parts that are unfinised aside from (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Mocs: Classic Spac

(...) First of all, I'm glad to hear that you (and the bricks) are okay following your car crash. As someone else mentioned, the mech-suit is very cool. On the 3/4 view of the ship I see what looks like a small depression near the nose--what do you (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Mocs: Classic Spac

(...) thing going to land? It is a cool feature though. Like an ISD playset. My favorite feature is the lowering bay in this picture: (URL) is pretty cool too: (URL) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Mocs: Classic Spac

(...) Dave, The depression is an avionics bay that has a missing hatch cover. Brighter pix will on there way once final repairs/upgrades are complete. Thanks! (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Mocs: Classic Spac

Nick, True, I'm not sure this could land except on a giant sized moonbase module. My vision is to create a giant size classic space landing plate+crater plate similar to the configuration for the Galaxy Explorer. That said made quite an impression (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)