 Space / 39331
Re: New Mocs: Classic Spac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:45:55 GMT

The connector may not fit, I haven't built a moonbase module to connect to. I
did build a reference 2 story that did connect but I've redone the landing gear
so, I need to verify/rebuild that. There are several parts that are unfinised
aside from the interior, the tail structure, the engines, etc. I have access
panels to finish the wings and nose section. Some of the slopes on the rear
section are more angular than I'd like but I've run out of bricks and my budget
is running low for BrickLink :(  While I'm picking on my own design, The lower
level which is actually the gray level beneath the wing level breaks traditional
classic space architecture but I wanted the extra deck space, however, it looks
funny to me. I spent a long time on that I've finally just left it the way it
is. I'll revisit it I'm sure. MichLug has a show next month and hopefully I'll
make most of the changes before that. Anyway, thanks for the comments.