 Space / 39333
Re: New Mocs: Classic Spac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:42:37 GMT

In lugnet.announce, John Knight wrote:
I've added some bonus features
like a nice extending Moonbase module docking port on the aft of the ship. Come
to think of it.. this would be my first Moonbase item! Does it count as a
module? Didn't think so.

I wouldn't worry about making the docking port MB compliant - where is this
thing going to land? It is a cool feature though. Like an ISD playset.

My favorite feature is the lowering bay in this picture:

This is pretty cool too: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1360620

-nk