 Announcements / 2956 (-10)
  Jacob's LEGO on-line (again)

After a much too long down-time, my web-site is on-line again. The base URL for Jacob's LEGO is now (URL). I hope that all the old links work again, but please contact me, if it seems like something is missing. Play well, Jacob (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce)

  KCCUSA Summer Block Party

(URL) 5 statues together>> As promised in this (URL) teaser> thread... I am happy to (at long last) announce that Milton Train Works™ has been, as overall contractor, with significant help from members of MichLUG, working in partnership with (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.aquazone, FTX) !!

  Announcing the C-C.com CheckMate Chess Contest!

In honor of the new LEGO chess set, I am pleased to announce the Classic-Castle.com CheckMate Chess Contest! (URL) What is the Classic-Castle... ugh... C6 Contest? I'm glad you asked! Category 1: Chess Piece Create a single chess piece, any medieval (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  3 mostly new MOC Galleries

Robonix Folder- A bunch of Bots and Mechs (URL) Folder- Classic Space styled stuff (URL) Folder- What have you MOCs (URL) for the reposting of some of these. I'm new at this. enjoy, Angus (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build)

  New tutorial: How to easily rotate a group of parts in MLCad

Hi folks, rotating a group of parts in MLCad using its rotation point feature can be quite laborious: you have to enter co-ordinates, names, might deal with different points or tweak the exact position on-screen... This tutorial will show you an (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Introducing the LEGO Fan Committee and BrickPortal

There have been a number of posts lately about different organizations, and how these entities are operated. LEGO Fan has been brought up quite a bit as well, and since we recently re-launched the site, we thought it was worth reiterating our goals (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  BrickFest Volunteers!

Come out and get involved. Please note, if you already have offered to help at BrickFest, due to a web glitch, some requests may have not made it to me. Therefore, if you did volunteer to help for BrickFest, and you have not heard from me please (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people)

  Michiana-LUG - Meeting & Table Building Party - Saturday, June 11th, 2005

To All, Michiana-LUG is having a meeting and table building party at Scott Sanburn's house on Saturday, June 11th, 2005. Here are the details: When: Saturday, June 11th. 2005 Time: 9:00AM EST - ? Place: Scott Sanburn's House Address: 55752 Wild Game (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  BrickFest 2005 - Mecha Room Update!

Well people, let's get this show on the road, shall we? First off, I'd like to remind everyone to fill out the MOC Cards on the BrickFest webpage. It's pretty important, since all models with cards get priority for space. If something doesn't have a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha) !!

  More on BrickFest 2005 Castle Room

Hi all, OK, a little more on Castle Room awards, and a lot more on what should be the centre of attention in the Castle Room. I am of course talking about the CCC display: While Micro and Vig competitions are trans-theme, there will be an award (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact