 Announcements / 291
    New version of BlockCAD released - 1.8 —Anders Isaksson
   Hello all! I have released a new version of my Lego drawing program BlockCAD. (URL) in 1.8 is: - A bunch of new pieces - A rudimentary 'step' facility (for building instructions), needs work. - A lot of small fixes etc. BlockCAD is a simple 'click (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: New version of BlockCAD released - 1.8 —John VanZwieten
   I finally checked this out, and I like it. It's a much faster way to get the studs-up parts of your LDraw project started. I'm also going to test this out on my kids, who don't have quite enough patience to use LEdit. A couple of comments: 1. The (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New version of BlockCAD released - 1.8 —Anders Isaksson
   John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ... (...) If you're really going to use it, then you should learn about subassemblies, and piece selection/duplication too. You can select any number of pieces, and move or clone them. Build one floor of the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)