 Announcements / 2906 (-20)
  Call for Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2005

Call for Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2005 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™ 2005. For those of (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  BrickNebula Episode 3 Podcast: BSG and video games

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) 3: BSG and Star Wars videogame> In our latest podcast, Mike C. & I talk about the new Battle Star Galactica... and LEGO. We talk a little bit about Sci-Fi that has shaped our views and (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  BrickFest 2005 - Micro and Vig Contests

Hello all... Last year I had the pleasure of being the Micro Display Coordinator for BrickFest and this year I will be continuing that role. We have BIG plans for Micro this year! From a few sneak preview pics I have had the pleasure of viewing, I (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !!

  LEGOfan 2.0 - Google - and forums

Hello fellow LUGNETers. As a lot of you have seen, the LEGO Fan Organizing Team launched the new LEGOfan.org site on Monday morning. We've seen a boost in the traffic, and are already coming up first in a Google search for "LEGO community". (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  SCLTC at Fullerton this weekend

Hello- The Southern California LEGO Train Club (<www.scltc.org>) returns to Fullerton Railroad Days ((URL)) this weekend for the fourth consecutive year. You and your friends and family are invited. Price - Free! Date - Saturday May 7, 2005 and (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Bricks for Brains at House of Bricks

Greetings, all. As "Bricks for Brains" I present educational, hands-on LEGO(r) building exhibits at schools, museums, and special events. I will be attending Chicago House of Bricks this weekend, where I will display my two scale models (a bridge (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.edu, lugnet.announce)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 5/8

Folks, Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting this coming Sunday. (And yes, it *is* on Mother's Day. Show your Mom you love her by getting out of the house for a couple hours!) Particulars are below. If you have a creation to show, bring it. We (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  BrickFest™ Registration now online

BrickFest™ Registration is now available via the website. BrickFest 2005 August 12-14th Washington, DC (URL) first step is to set up your Account. Or you may have one already from last year. The account allows access to resources as well as your (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  LEGOFan.org 2.0 is now online!

As you've likely read by now, the LEGO Group has announced a new set - the TTX intermodal car. Head over to (URL) LEGO Fan> to see some exclusive pictures of the new set. When you arrive at the new LEGO Fan site, you'll notice something different. (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.publish.html, FTX) !!

  BrickFest 2005 Event Kit

Hi all, The BrickFest Team, would like to invite all members of the AFOL community to submit model designs for consideration to be produced as the BrickFest 2005 event Kit! The BrickFest Event Kit is a small LEGO kit to commemorate BrickFest 2005. (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Peeron A9 Plugin

I'm pleased to announce that we've integrated Peeron's search with A9's search engine. You can now add a Peeron "column" to results from A9, showing you set, part and theme results. Try it out: (URL) always, suggestions and bug reports are welcome! (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv, lugnet.announce)

  Carlsbad Street Faire and new website

Hey everybody! Sorry I have been so quiet lately, but I have been pretty busy with the Lego thing! The business is really booming and getting a little crazy! I thought I would let everybody know that I will be appearing at the Carlsbad Village (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!

Hello all, in support of a new display we're going to try and get going at Brickfest this year, I am announcing a contest. The object? To build asteroid based MOCs! There will be two categories in this contest, small asteroid and large asteroid. The (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  BrickNebula PodCast, Episode 2: British Invasion

Announcing (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 2: British Invasion> In our 2nd podcast, Dave & I talk about British Sci-Fi... and LEGO. We felt before the wave of Star Wars media hype, we'd do a podcast dedicated to release of the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

LEGO had a booth at Star Wars Celebration III this past weekend in Indianapolis. One of the activities that they had there was an Imperial Star Destroyer speed build tournament. Eight teams (4 Jedi, 4 Sith) of ten people each competed in a (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, FTX) !

  The Shipyard is Back

I've added (URL) The Shipyard> to Zemi.net. The gallery submission process is now automated with many thanks to Bram Lambrecht. If you're new on the scene (since 2003 or so) the Shipyard is a website that lists all the largest LEGO minifig scale (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Coming in October: NWBrickCon 2005

NWBrickCon 2005, a convention in the Pacific Northwest for Adult Fans of Lego, will take place October 7th, 8th, and 9th, 2005, in Seattle. All AFOLs are invited. This will be the fourth annual NWBrickCon. Planned highlights include: * MOCs * public (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug) !!

  BrickFest 2005 Event-Graphic

The BrickFest™ Team invites the designers and artists of the AFOL community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the Official BrickFest 2005 Event Graphic, which will commemorate the 6th Anniversary of BrickFest in Washington, DC. The graphic will be (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general) !!

  Bricksaic 0.1.5 released

Just a quick note to let you know that a Bricksaic 0.1.5 has just been released. some of the most notable new features include: - contrast and brightness controls - part total on the map - map can now be printed or saved you can grab it here: (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Harbor crane / horse and cart

Hi friends, here are two new mocs for my little town. The first one is an old harbour crane. The real crane is located in Würzburg, Germany. (6 URLs) And here is a historic picture of the original: (URL) The second one ist an horse and cart for (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact