 Announcements / 2895
  Carlsbad Street Faire and new website

Hey everybody! Sorry I have been so quiet lately, but I have been pretty busy with the Lego thing! The business is really booming and getting a little crazy! I thought I would let everybody know that I will be appearing at the Carlsbad Village (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: Carlsbad Street Faire and new website

(...) Bill, the web site looks great, kudos to both you and Aaron. As for the new models, I have to say that I love the Broadway Joe football player...and the other new ones are nice as well. Good luck at the street fair! Derek (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)