 General / 50693
Re: Carlsbad Street Faire and new website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:26:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Bill Vollbrecht wrote:

Also! My new website is FINALLY up and running! This site was put together by my
good friend Aaron Sneary. He was able to do a great job bringing it to life, and
putting up with all of my silly requests! This is my website as I have always
envisioned it. There are new models as well as some you might have seen before.
It will be occasionally be updated with new models, but for the most part it is
done and ready for the general public. Let me know what you guys think. I would
love to get some feedback on it! You can see it here:

www.brickcreations.com

Bill, the web site looks great, kudos to both you and Aaron.  As for the new
models, I have to say that I love the Broadway Joe football player...and the
other new ones are nice as well.

Good luck at the street fair!

Derek