 Announcements / 285
284  |  286
Subject:
I'm off for a while
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 06:28:16 GMT

Hi LDrawers,

Sadly, I once again have to announce that I'll be off for a while. Don't
know for how long.

There is no doubt at all I will win the dispute concerning custody for
my child, but  it will take all my brainpower to chat with lawyers,
Family Law institutions et cetera, et cetera.

And, of course, my daughter is in really bad shape due to what she's had
to go through in her mother's home. I need to pay her more attention
than ever before.

Hope to be back soon (, but this time I won't be back prematurely...)
Love you all,
/Tore