 Announcements / 286
285  |  287
Subject:
Space Original Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:39:10 GMT

I'm very proud to announce my space lego original creations
page is
up!  See:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=56166&a=408710

My second station is an engineering miracle.  Minifigs can
pass
through the central corridor and look out the windows.  It is
freestanding and counterbalanced.  If you like any of the
pics please
sign !

I posted this to the Build group by mistake (my first time
posting here)