 Announcements / 2804
  NEW Brick Testament book: The Ten Commandments

A new year brings a new Brick Testament book... (2 URLs) The Brick Testament: The Ten Commandments> is the true sequel to (URL) The Story of Genesis>, retelling the epic saga of Moses and the Israelites from their slavery in Egypt to their climactic (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Re: NEW Brick Testament book: The Ten Commandments

(...) Hi Brendan, I saw the new book on Amazon, and I was so excited! Congratulations on your third book. Looking forward to it's release :) Cyndi (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: NEW Brick Testament book: The Ten Commandments

(...) Alright! Its great to see these are doing well. Hopefully you will be able to make the whole Brick Testament into books eventually. -Mike Petrucelli (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: NEW Brick Testament book: The Ten Commandments

(...) Brendan, Each book gets better--the covers, the composition, and the feel of the contents. I trust these are bringing you much success and not a little pecuniary benefit; it's marvelous to see these doing so well. Neat! best LFB (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.books, FTX)