 Announcements / 2741 (-10)
  pizzeria by Eva (almost 11 years)

Hi, my daughter Eva has build a pizzeria scene made of bricks she searched last week at Legoworld 2004 in Zwolle. Here you can see the product of this 10-year old super builder: (URL) let her know what you think! best regards Daan Bargerbos (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce)

  CPLTC appearance at GETS 2004 - Best in Show

As one of the Canadian Prairie LEGO Train Clubs (CPLTC), the Northern Alberta LEGO Users Group (NALUG) regularly appears at local model railroad events. This year NALUG organized a 35-foot by 22-foot LEGO train display at the Great Edmonton Train (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !!

  Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!

After a long delay while fighting my father’s webhost to get them to support statistics on subdomains (since January), here it is with crappy statistics from nedstat instead. At last! It’s a page about all the models, I’ve made since the early (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.loc.dk, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon Site Update

The (URL) NWBrickCon> website has been updated. Included in the update is the final schedule, day-by-day, hour-by-hour. Please review the schedule to begin planning your event! Also, a down-loadable tent card template has been placed for your (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

  Brickmania site retuns for 5-year Anniversary!

Greetings fellow Lunutters! Some of you have noticed that my web site had been down for the past few weeks... After a nightmarish month of dealing with server issues, I finally have it moved to a more reliable machine, and it is up and running once (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Six Days and Counting Down....

The Subject (almost) says it all! If you haven't made plans to come to NWBrickCon™ 2004 this year, it is not too late to do so. For those who are coming, we can't wait to see you again, or meet you for the first time! See YOU at the Con!! Wayne (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX) !

  Lugnet, Peeron, Brickshelf, Bricklink in upcoming Lego CD

As part of the Lego CD that I (and my helpers) are still working on, I wanted to add a chapter about the major AFOL Lego sites. This chapter would talk about Lugnet, Peeron, Brickshelf and Bricklink (as well as a few others such as 1000steine). I (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Announcing X-Pod World

Earlier in the year I was invited to Billund to meet the creative director of the Designer (and other) product lines to hear about an idea he had for a website. The idea was simple: X-Pods are great for taking LEGO with you wherever you go, so (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  First Day Of Bricking Bavaria

Hi everybrickies! Bricking Bavaria, the 1st official bavarian Lego meeting, has begun! Today most of the exhibitors arrived and sorted their stuff. First pics can be seen here: (URL) show is open to the public tomorrow and sunday. For further infos (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de.by.mue, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !

  LEGO Article in GAMES magazine

Hi all, If any of you have a subscription to GAMES magazine (a national publication that focuses on games, puzzles, toys, etc) you have probably already received the December 2004 edition. For those who don't subscribe, you might want to check it (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact