 Announcements / 2726 (-20)
  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Dress-Up as Your Favorite Minifig

To add more flavor to our Halloween event, we are asking all Attendees to come to the Con on Sunday, October 31st, dressed as your Favorite Minifig. If you've always liked Captain RedBeard, now you can be him. Classic Space more to your liking? - (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon ™ 2004 Area Coordinators

Here is a list of the Area Coordinators for NWBrickCon™ 2004. If you are bringing anything to the Con that requires table space, or just need to know something more about an event, these are the people to contact. (URL) Castle> - Thomas Rafert (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  New BBB pneumatic parts

Big Ben Bricks LLC is please to announce three new parts specifically for the LEGO Technic Pneumatic crowd. If your a purist, read no further. If you want more functionality and performance from your pneumatic circuits read on. People have asked for (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Welcome to the monastery my children.

Greetings all, I give you the monastery, the latest MOC from the Galactic Inquisition. This was inspired by the awesome floating idlands in the castle room at this year's brickfest. I decided that I needed to build one, and then thought I needed (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  ToPleSs : the Art of building between the studs

Hello ! The second thing I presented at BricMania (Grenoble, France, July 2004) after the moo-torized cows ( (URL) ) is a presentation about a building technique : TOPLESs. TOPLESs is the acronyme of Tile Or Plate Located between Enough Studs. And (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Time to sign up for the Brick Bazaar at NWBrickCon!

The ever popular Brick Bazaar is comming to NWBrickCon in Seattle this year. Now is the time to sign up to reserve a table to sell your stuff! Hours for the bazaar are more limited than in the past to concentrate sales and to give bazaar (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc) !!

  LDraw.org's September Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the September Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, US Sherman M4A3 Tank, Jorgen Andersson> (URL) SOTM, I am a train driver..., Ben Beneke> The voting for the October Model of the Month and Scene of the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  All aboard for Train and Town at NWBrickCon!

NWBrickCon is almost here, and it just wouldn't be a LEGO event without a train layout running through it! If you would like to contribute to the layout, please e-mail me at <mailto:jrclark@aol.com jrclark@aol.com>. Let me know how many (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.western, FTX) !

  Noppingen Palace by Lemming

Hi all, don't miss to see and explore that gigantic Noppingen Palace by Lemming! (2 URLs) Noppingen Palace> I can't wait to see the real model! HoMa (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  RC Racing at NWBrickCon™ 2004!!

A first ever course for racing LEGO® RC Cars will be at the NWBrickCon™ 2004. Dan Parker, founding member of PNLTC (now PSLTC), owner of TbP (Trainbuilder Productions), and a sponsor of this year's NWBrickCon™, has built a large RC race course for (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Scibrick display at the Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital

I was invited by some representatives of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation to install a Lego display in the lobby of the Children's Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. I, of course, jumped at the chance to bring a little happiness to some kids who may not (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Lego Trivia Game Show Online!

At BrickFest 2004, we had the 1st ever (that we know of) Lego Game Show! I had tons of fun organizing it, but sadly we didn't have nearly enough time, questions, or prizes to accomidate everyone at the event. So I wanted to get it in an online (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Announcing: Space Wheels Contest

Hi All, In co-operation with Gil Shaw I am pleased to announce the next big building contest. Get out that bin of unused wheels! You're gonna need 'em for the (URL) (click the banner for more information) The only rule is that your model must use at (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  rtlToronto Attending 2 Train Shows in the Same Month!

Hello everyone, rtlToronto LEGO Train Club (rtlTLTC) will have a display at the Toronto Hobby Show from November 5 thru 7, 2004 at the International Center, located in Toronto, Ontario. To find general information about the hobby show, see the link (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.trains)

  NWBrickCon 2004 - Moonbase

Hello again, NWBrickCon is having a special theme for the Moonbase: Halloween. That means we're looking for existing modules fitted with Halloween colors, decorations, mini-figs, etc., as well as new modules with a Halloween theme; crypts, costume (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX) !!

  ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 27, Ottawa, Canada

Hello, The Ottawa LEGO club ParLUGment is pleased to announce our second train layout showing in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. On October 16th and 17th, we will be displaying a 25' x 16' LEGO Train layout at Railfair 27. This is double the size of last (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, October 2nd

Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests are always welcome, if you are interested in joining MichLUG or just want to hang out and talk about LEGO. Date/Time: Saturday, October 2nd, (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events)

  Mecha Space at NWBrickCon

Howdy Howdy. NWBrickCon is about a month away and the Mech(a) table needs your support! Planning on bringing a mech or two or more, let me know so that I can have the table space to make your presentation as good as it can be. I perfer if you (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon) !

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Deadlines

As Halloween and NWBrickCon™ 2004 draws near, we want to be sure you don't get caught dead without knowing why...er, when the deadlines are. October 2 - First day of BYOB (Buy Your Own Badge) begins. Online registration will continue to be $35, but (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon 2004 - Castle!

Hey .Castle, NWBrickCon is coming up fast, and Castle needs to be there in full force. If you’re planning on attending please e-mail me at t.rafert@comcast.net. Let me know what you’re planning on bringing so we can get a general idea of how much (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact