 Announcements / 2701 (-10)
  BWBrickCon™ 2004 Draft

As hinted at earlier, we are going to have a Draft! Okay, so what IS a Draft? It is an event where everyone brings one copy of the same (unopened) set. We open the sets, sort the pieces into piles and take turns Drafting the piles of pieces. The (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  I'll be on TV Monday morning

Hi everybody! If anyone is interested in watching, I will be doing a live television event on Monday in the Philadelphia area. It will be broadcast on CN8's "Your Morning on CN8" (9am to 11am) with Nicole Fox. Nicole has told me that the show is (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.announce)

  GtwLUG showing at GATS the 25th & 26th

The Gateway LEGO Users Group from Saint Louis, MO will be showing this weekend at GATS in Wentzville. Our layout has grown from 8x12 ft. to 10x16 ft. We will have 3 running loops and a larger yard. The show starts at 11:00am and closes at 5:00pm (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  Why these news groups were created

Long ago, when lugnet.people was created, the idea of subgroups was entertained. Possible subgroups envisioned at the time included Kids, Teens, Parents, and NSLOs. At the time, LUGNET was still small, and it was felt that creating these subgroups (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)

(...) You forgot the group I suggested in another post: lugnet.people.nwgwdag (Nerdy White Guys Who Date Asian Girls) group. It would provide a safe space to discuss issues I find interesting and important, such as posting "Asian Girl" alerts (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)

Eight new subgroups of lugnet.people have just been created: Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, and last but not least LGBT. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.people (group and hierarchy) All about LEGO® people (enthusiasts, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  MLCad.ini 2004-03 Update Now Available

Hi, I just updated the MLCad.ini file accordingly to the latest LDraw.org parts update 2004-03. The .ini file defines the parts available in MLCad's minifigure generator. Download the file from my website: www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html The update (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Only Two Weeks Left to Pre-Register for NWBrickCon™ 2004!

Don't miss out on your opportunity to save money and get exclusive goodies! If you register (and pay) by October 1st, you will get the entire Attendees Packet, including Name Badge. Plus there are items we are putting in the packets that only (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ has Updated its Website!

I am pleased to announce that we have updated our website to simplify its navigation and have added several features: • Who's Coming? Click on the link and you will know! • What's Happening? Click on the calendar and ceck it out day by day! • Can (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  A window using SNOT and SNIR techniques

Hello, After the unofficial presentation in a false scientific document [1], I'm proud to announce you my latest application with SNIR technique [2]. (URL) This window is a combinaison of SNIR and SNOT. When two 1x1 parts are placed in diagonal and (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact