 Announcements / 2700
2699  |  2701
Subject:
I'll be on TV Monday morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:23:32 GMT

Hi everybody!

If anyone is interested in watching, I will be doing a live television event on
Monday in  the Philadelphia area.  It will be broadcast on CN8's "Your Morning
on CN8" (9am to 11am) with Nicole Fox.

Nicole has told me that the show is broadcast through the Northeast, from Maine
to Maryland.

I'm not sure exactly what the format of the show is ... or what exactly I'll be
building ... or what exactly I'll be talking about ... so it should be an
adventure! :)

( All I know is I'm bringing along a few thousand pieces and have two hours to
build "something cool". )

Sean