 Announcements / 2681 (-10)
  DixieLUG Meeting - September 18, 2004

There seems to be enough positive response even after Brickfest, so lets do this! :-) We'll have a DixieLUG meeting this month! Where: Jason Whittenburg's house (Smyrna, GA) When: Saturday September 18, 2004 - 1:00pm EDT Directions: (URL) Get (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, September 11th

Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests are always welcome, if you are interested in joining MichLUG or just want to hang out and talk about LEGO. Date/Time: Saturday, September (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events) !

  WAMALUG September Meeting

Date: Saturday, September 11, 2004 Time: 12:00PM - 6:00PM Location: GMU Arlington Campus 3401 North Fairfax Drive Arlington, Virginia 22201 Room: 115 If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us! What to expect; Show and tell of (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting @ Woodridge Public Library

We have a location now! Who? The Chicago LEGO Builders (CLB). We are a fledgling club, right now looking just to hang out with other lego enthusiasts, sharing building techniques and we will see from there. What? This will be a meeting, a chance to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Announcing the NWBrickCon™ 2004 Dirty Brickster Event

The Dirty Brickster is a fun and exciting event where each participant contributes a LEGO® related item worth approximately $10.00. Each contribution is wrapped to hide the contents from other participants. Each participant receives a number and the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle) !!

  Some SW Minifigures

Hello dear fellows! You know I love Mini Models, nevertheless I made some minifigures as well to complete what TLC hasn't made yet. All minifigures are made out of official parts only, so everyone can make his own. :-) Here is the BS gallery link: (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  August's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

Congratulations to the winners of the August Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Tom Kimsey, A-71 "Razorback" Heavy Attack Fighter> (URL) SOTM, Neils Bugge, Cityscape 2: Hearse / Vertical City> The voting for the September Model of the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting

Who? The Chicago LEGO Builders (CLB). We are a fledgling club, right now looking just to hang out with other lego enthusiasts, sharing building techniques and we will see from there. What? This will be a meeting, a chance to get to know other people (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, FTX)

  Building a landmark, one brick at a time

I just wanted to make a quick announcement of the GMLTC's next big building project. In honor of the city of Rochester, Minnesota's Sesquicentennial - their 150th anniversary, we'll be building a LEGO version of the Plummer Building. The Plummer (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Ogel wins, Wolf Pack 1 too !

Hello everyone! I was taking a break from my website this summer, but September is already here and with it, Minifigville is getting updated! In the Minifig Hall ofFame, Wolf Pack 1 was elected to the MHoF, beating Stormtrooper and Ghost by a large (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact